Thursday, January 14, 2016

I am Grateful...by Katerina Kostaki



I'm Grateful for friends with whom we crossed paths but not looked past, for those who stood with love and affection on my work, for those who voluntarily supported me in my work and goal, to those who followed their luminous voices and not their demons and shared their moments, time and thoughts with me.
I'm Grateful for those who stand by me while the "rumors" exhorted them to go awry, those who watched out my words and appreciated my honesty, to those who believed in me and my values.
I'm Grateful for friends who stood tall not giving in to jealousy and envy, unfair competition and pettiness, those who like Earth Angels advise me with selflessness and patience and accept my small weaknesses.
I am Grateful for all of you who are the greatest treasure in my life.

With Love and Light 

*Image by Eleni Vasileiou Asteroskoni

*Read this text in greek language / Διαβάστε αυτό το κείμενο στην ελληνική γλώσσα εδώ


THE ANGELS PLANET

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.


No comments:

Copyright by

DREAM JOURNAL >>> CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO PURCHASE NOW!

DREAM JOURNAL >>> CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO PURCHASE NOW!
A Journey along the Pathway to Light
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...