Friday, October 25, 2013

Life Journey that carries Hopes (An English excerpt from my Greek Fantasy and adventure Novel)



How my spiritual writing journey started

It was October 2004 when I got the first insights and visions that empowered and inspired me to the point of starting writing my first fantasy novel.
This was the motivation to begin a spiritual journey on paper.
My novel was written on my mother tongue ,Greek language.The following excerpt is the first one that's translated and published on net into English.
The book was published on 2007 by a small Greek publishing house and re-published (self-published) by me on 2011.
The e-book editing ,cover artwork and publication was made by the author herself.

Read THE EXCERPT on my relative HUB

No comments:

Copyright by

DREAM JOURNAL >>> CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO PURCHASE NOW!

DREAM JOURNAL >>> CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO PURCHASE NOW!
A Journey along the Pathway to Light
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...